Friday, September 23, 2011

I didn't eat much in the way of raw gourmet for a long time and lost too much weight. Now I'm eating a bit more gourmet and a little bit of cooked. Well, one thing I'm doing is trying to eat more greens. This is also an interesting video by raw food coach Star Khechara. She's an advocate for real food and not super food powders. I don't do powders because I can't get it here in Panama. I'm also trying to increase my calorie intake because I exercise more now than before.  Enjoy the video!


Let us cultivate love and compassion, both of which give life true meaning. This is the religion I preach. It is simple. Its temple is the heart. Its teaching is love and compassion. Its moral values are loving and respecting others, whoever they may be. Whether one is a lay person or a monastic, we have no other option if we wish to survive in this world.--The Dalai Lama

No comments:

Post a Comment