Sunday, December 11, 2011

Raw Peanuts

I'm going through my shelves to finish eating all the food before I move. One of the things I have is raw peanuts. I've been throwing a handful on my salads every night and really enjoying it. I decided to look up raw peanuts on line to see what they have to offer nutritionally.

What I found is that they are high in protein, have lots of good fats, and great for ones health.   They are good for the heart, the colon, and help those with anemia.

My salads have a really nice taste with the peanuts in them. I like the subtle flavor and the extra crunch. They seem to be good with any kind of dressing that I've used so far. Enjoy adding peanuts to your salad and help your heart.

Peace and serenity are only unimaginable to those without the wings of faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment