Friday, December 9, 2011

oil cleanse

I have not tried this because I just found out about it. According to the article The Oil Cleansing Method, you mix castor oil and sunflower oil for cleansing your face and your skin. This replaces using soaps which dry skin out. I have the dryist skin in the world. It hurts most of the time due to the dryness. I tried putting olive oil on it after bathing, I'm back to using whatever lotions I can get to make it feel better. I am willing to try this method for a few weeks to see what happens. 

I may be better able to do it once I'm back in the States which will be in 2 weeks. One reason is I don't have hot running water unless I'm in the shower. Even then, it's not always hot. This method is mostly for the face, but with my dry skin, I am willing to try it on my whole body.

If you find this interesting, please try it and let me know. I would love to hear from you.


The distance is nothing; it is only the first step toward it that is difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment