Monday, July 4, 2011

Hot Raw Food Chef contest

Hot Raw Chef 5 in 5 Video Recipe ContestI decided to be  one of the judges for the next Hot Raw Food Chef which Living Light is showcasing. I just watched all the videos and I must say there are some really great presenters with some fantastic looking recipes. I have until July 15 to send in my vote. So tomorrow, I'm going to start making some of the dishes which look interesting with ingredients I can get in Panama. I took notes and will watch some of the more interesting contestants again.

I can't get chai seeds and some of the other ingredients here in Panama.  I've never been able to find kale or collard greens.  Cacao is another ingredient I don't think I can find here. But I haven't looked in the herb shops. Perhaps they would have it in its unadulterated form.

If you are a judge in this contest, I would love to hear your thoughts.

Look back and be grateful,
    look ahead and be hopeful,
    look around and be helpful.




No comments:

Post a Comment