Saturday, July 23, 2011

5 in 5 Video Winners and the church fair.

 I voted and my person didn't win. However, I got a great recipe book from it. Who won? You can see here. The recipe looks great and I plan on trying it. I bought the maple syrup today. I don't usually use maple syrup, but I figure I would try it this time.

I'm still doing well staying as raw as I can. It may be a bit difficult tomorrow. My church is having a small fair to celebrate their anniversary and to raise money. There will be lot of West Indian food which tastes really good. I used to eat quite a bit of West Indian food when I first arrived in Panama twelve years ago. Then I got sick and began eating raw food which healed my illness. I admit, I have a weakness for codfish cake, cucu and fry fish. I will work hard not to eat those, hopefully taking it one minute at a time, delaying buying such tempting treats, remembering where I've been and how far I've come with my diet and health.

Please wish me luck or pray for me, which ever your heart chooses as your faith dictates.

A journey of a 1,000 miles begins with the first step.


God taught us to laugh again but God please don't let us forget that we once cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment