Sunday, August 28, 2011

Cancer Report

Here is a movie I got from Rhio on FB. It's excellent. It discusses Big Pharma, Rockefeller's roll in Big Pharma and the FDA, various cancer cures and more. It is worth watching the whole movie. You can take what you like and leave the rest. If the info is new to you, it is food for thought and grounds for further research.



I got into raw food because I was ill and first heard of pH balance through my research to find a cure. I was between 4-5 acid 7 years ago when I first started eating raw food. Now my litmus paper tells me I'm in the 7-8 range. According to the movie and other reports that I have read, I now have more oxygen in my cells and am at lower risk for cancer.

Other treatments the movie discusses are vitamin B-17 and almonds and how the medical establishment effectively killed B-17 in almonds via pasteurization, vitamin C treatment, and others.

Hope you enjoy the movie.

The practice of altruism is the authentic way to live as a human being, and it is not just for religious people. As human beings, our purpose is to live meaningful lives, to develop a warm heart. There is meaning in being everyone's friend. The real source of peace amongst our families, friends and neighbours is love and compassion.--Dalai Lama

No comments:

Post a Comment