Friday, January 14, 2011

This weeks favorite salad dressing

I just gotta share my favorite salad dressing of the week.

1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
1/2 cucumber, peeled and chopped
salt to taste
1-3 tsps. olive oil (Personally, I like only a teaspoon, but you might want more)
1 tsp. basil

Blend in blender until smooth.

I admit, I don't like lots of spices anymore. You could add garlic, pepper and other spices, some lemon juice or vinegar if you like.  I've been eating raw food for almost 7 years and my taste buds don't really care for too many spices.  So for me, this tastes wonderful.

I like it with romaine lettuce, black olives, sliced cucumbers, thin slices of red cabbage, and avocado.

Hope you like it.  Please let me know what you think.  I would love to hear from you.

Courage is the ability to change the familiar.

So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key. 

No comments:

Post a Comment