Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Jennifer Cornbleet

Raw Food Made Easy

I just learned about Jennifer Cornbleet's site and really liked it. I can't wait to try the Zucchini Pasta with Marinara Sauce. It looks so good.  I watched several of her videos and like her calmness, how she explains why she does what she does and ideas she has such as saving the parts of the vegetables you don't use for the dish for either a soup or juice. You can also see more of her videos on Youtube

She demonstrates a variety of recipes from Kale Salad, Garden Vegetable Soup, Not Tuna Paté to Chocolate Mousse. From what I see, all recipes take less than 10 minutes to prepare. I also like how she explains and shows knife techniques, something I would love to improve upon. You can really see that in her video on California Rolls.

Her book is now on my list of other raw food books to buy once I make it back to the States. For the time being, I can use what I learn from her in my kitchen tonight.

"The rest of the world lives to eat, while I eat to live."
Socrates


"It's bizarre that the produce manager is more important to my children's health than the pediatrician."
Meryl Streep
 

No comments:

Post a Comment