Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Prayer for loved ones

Here's a prayer for all our loved ones.

prayer 
Thank you for the many blessings

Heavenly Creator,
Thank  you for the many blessings you have so graciously given me, my family, my friends, and all my loved ones.
May we all be filled with peace and happiness with the intention of goodwill and compassion for all beings.
May we all live with ease, kindness, tenderness, wisdom, and mercy.
May we all be healed, both physically and emotionally.
May we all enjoy our successes, and rejoice in the successes of others.
May we all know forgiveness, both in forgiving others as well as being forgiven.
May our words and actions be thoughtful, empathetic, helpful to all,
and compassionate toward each other.
May we listen and speak only from the heart without guilt or blame.
May we be giving and generous, for we have been blessed.
May we all be willing to accept your will and not ours while being open to seeing that your will is best for us.

Lord, as I humbly ask for these many blessings for myself and my all my loved ones,
please help keep me humble, guiding me throughout the day to always do your will, not mine.
Through Jesus Christ our Lord,
Amen.
--Mona Dresbach


Patience is accepting God's timing in life.

Patience is the ability to allow things to work.


Painting by

No comments:

Post a Comment