Friday, April 6, 2012

Here I am in the USA. The husband got a job in Watsonville, a cute farming community about 20-30 minutes south of Santa Cruz, CA. We're still looking for a house to live in. Right now we're staying at a guest house on a ranch just outside of town. It's still only about 15 minutes from the church my husband works at.

I've been able to go back to being 100% raw most of the time. Because we now have a paycheck, I'm able to buy superfoods. Nice! That's one thing we didn't have in Panama. There was no place to get raw cacao, spirulina, blue green algae or any thing of the sort.

P0000332

I found a group on Meet Up of Raw Fooders in the area. Hopefully, I can go to an event or two to get to know people. It's not easy doing this without support. Having support is very important for the psyche. It helps keep one motivated. Also, one learns from others through community.


Just by the very nature of our birth, we are on the spiritual journey.

Thomas Keating


No comments:

Post a Comment