Friday, July 6, 2012

Parasite-free cleanse day 8

I'm on the 8th day of my parasite cleanse. My stomach has felt so bloated I haven't felt like eating. Today is the first day I feel more normal. The bloating has almost gone away. I'm fitting into my jeans again. I wore my sweat pants for several days to be comfortable.

I haven't seen any parasites yet. But the instruction page said that the formula "shreds and dissolves parasites so they may not be seen."

The instructions also say to be immaculate in hygiene. Trying to keep my finger nails clean is a challenge. I tend to do a lot of yard work. I have a veggie garden in a plot at the community garden at our church. Gloves help but you can't feel the weeds or plants like you can with bare fingers. There is so much lettuce and greens that I'm throwing them into very thin smoothies. Hopefully that will count as a liquid/juice diet. I've hardly taken in anything including juice for the last week due to the bloating. At least it's better today.

One thing I've been thinking about is that I've never absorbed vitamins very well. Marcus Rothkranz says that if your pooh is the color of your food, you're not absorbing the nutrients. Are the parasites eating the nutrients and/or making it difficult for my body to assimilate them? 

My husband is a good sport to be doing this with me. I appreciate his participation. Now for the dog.... It's time for me to go to the vet to pick up pills for her parasites.

The distance is nothing; it is only the first step toward it that is difficult.

1 comment:

  1. I've also used Markus's products. They're great stuff. Really helped me in my transition to raw foods. I wrote some pages based on things I learned from his DVD set, like this one on the chaparrel herb: http://www.raederle.com/2012/08/herb-chaparral.html#.UTTcBaV9DdA

    ReplyDelete